Be everything you want, it just takes a simple command. Troll your friends, hide as a mob and more. With this disguise plugin/addon, you can be any normal Minecraft creature, all it takes is a simple command.
Once installed (Guide at the Bottom) into your World, type the Command “/function dg/setup” or “/function disguise/setup” in Chat. You will get a Repeating Command Block, place it down and type the Command “/function disguise” in the Repeating Command Block, then, set it to Always Active. If you get a Message in Chat, everything works.
Once Setup, to Disguise, type “/function dg/(Mob you wanna be)” in Chat and everything should work.
- No Message After Setup: If you don’t get the Message after Setup, you might wanna check if Command Blocks are enabled. Do that with “/gamerule commandblocksenabled true”.
- It just Spawns the Mob on me: Means that you haven’t Set it up Correctly. You are not supposed to type the Command into a Command Block, but in Chat
- If it still does not work, try typing “/function d”, but don’t send the Message. If it shows you a list of available Functions, everything should work, if not, remove the Pack and Reinstall it to your World.
I hope this was helpful and you Enjoy the Pack 🙂
- When disguising as a rideable Entity such as Minecart, Boat, Horse, Pig, etc. don‘t try to ride your disguise. Otherwise you‘ll fly up in the sky and die. (In survival mode)
To undisguise, type /function dg/off or /function disguise/off
Mobs it does not quite work with:
- Xp Orb
- XP Bottle
- Arrow (Only Works in Creative)
- Pufferfish (Only Works in Creative)
Made by d6b.
©2020. All Rights Reserved.
- Download the Addon/Plugin
- Click „Open in Minecraft“
- Go to Minecraft > Your World > Behaviour Packs
- Click on the Pack, then click „Activate“
- And Enter your World
- Et Voilà, Have Fun!